Sustaining Colorado’s Watersheds 2016
Call for Papers
The Sustaining Colorado Watersheds Conference is requesting submissions for 2016 presentations and posters. The Call for Papers deadline has been extended from April 30 to May16. The 2016 conference theme is A River Runs Out of It: Building Strong Upstream Communities. Sub-themes include:
- Community conversations across agencies and interest groups
- Empowering change through social intelligence and leadership skills
- Lessons from flood recovery planning and project implementation
- Advancing technical tools and innovations for restoration
- Nexus of water storage with water quality and watershed health
- Linking river use with land use planning
Find the detailed SCW2016 Call-for-Papers here!
Go to http://www.coloradowater.org/submit-your-paper for more information and to submit your presentation.