- This event has passed.
Colorado Water Congress Annual Convention
January 28, 2015 - January 30, 2015
Join us January 28-30, 2015 at the Hyatt Regency, Denver Tech Center for the 2015 Colorado Water Congress Annual Convention. Hotel reservations click HERE
The Colorado Water Congress Annual Convention is the premier water industry event in the state, attracting 500+ attendees that convene for networking and collaboration on the important water issues of the day.
This year’s Annual Convention will provide you with:
- Keynote presentations, forum panelists and discussions led by industry experts and high-profile members of the state’s water community
- Leading legislators, water lawyers, educators, scientists and federal and local agency administrators from Colorado and beyond
- Special workshops and panel discussions on pressing issues, led by leaders of industry and foremost water experts and opportunities to earn CLE credits
- Important updates and dialog around Colorado water legislation
- Networking with 500+ colleagues and peers from across Colorado
View the 2015 Annual Convention Program
CSU Water Tables 2015
Once again, the Water Congress is pleased to host the CSU Water Tables Dinner, Thursday, January 29 at 6:15 p.m. This is an excellent way to support the Water Resources Archive. The evening will include dinner and a presentation by the Honorable Ken Salazar, former U.S. Secretary of the Interior. Learn more
View the 2015 Water Tables Dinner Table Host Selection List CLICK HERE
The text above has been taken from the Colorado Water Congress website, available here.